Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't forget the light...

In my apartment, I get about 2 hours of natural sunlight (between 8:30-10:30am on a very sunny day) which happens to filter in only through my bedroom window onto a narrow windowsill. This is really the only place where I can take photos in natural light, which is my preference. Now, on weekdays I am at work during this prime photo time, so that only leaves weekends for me to take advantage of the sunlight. Therefore, early on weekend mornings (or holidays, like today) you will find me hunched and contorted into all sorts of unnatural positions while I try to capture some light. Here are a few of the results of this weekend's attempts...playing around with some twine and shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...